Welcome to Rural/Metro of Indiana
Rural/Metro Ambulance is Indiana's largest, and most respected leader in emergency and non-emergency interfacility ambulance transportation. With a large and growing hub of operatations based in Indianapolis, we have set new standards for exceptional medical staff, patient care, safety and community service in our growing service areas over the last 20 years.
Our experienced team of more than 300 paramedics, EMTs and support staff serve 24 Indiana Counties including 911 emergency response contracts in the City of Greenwood, City of Martinsville, Lawrence County, Wayne County and Clark County. Our non-emergent transport services, including our statewide Critical Care Transport Program and partnerships with St. Vincent Health and St. Vincent StatFlight, serve hundreds of thousands of people across Indiana.
In each community we serve, we are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.