Welcome to Rural/Metro Medical Services of Rochester and Corning
Rural/Metro Medical Services is a respected leader in the delivery of emergency and non-emergency interfacility ambulance transportation services throughout the greater Rochester area and is proud to be the only agency in Monroe County that is CAAS accredited. In addition to offering 911 emergency ambulance services in Corning and Rochester, as well as back-up and mutual aid services for Monroe County volunteer agencies, Rural/Metro provides interfacility ambulance services to hospitals and long-term care centers for patients who require medical supervision during transport.
Our experienced team of more than 400 certified paramedics, EMTs and other support staff set the standards for exceptional medical transportation, patient care, safety and community service with a shared commitment to the patients we serve. We staff both Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS) units, as well as specialty ambulance designed to meet the needs of bariatric, ventilator-dependent, and other patients with unique medical conditions.
In each community we serve, we are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.